Some Photoshop Images

So recently I was working in photoshop and I accidentally discovered a brush I'd never used before. Since it's brand new to me, of course it's hard to use. but the brush has this pressure-sensitive quality that makes it darker and lighter depending on how hard I press with my stylus. Since I'm not very good at using it yet, though, I have been obsessed with playing around with this new-to-me brush.

Today I just thought I'd share a few of the quick images I've made while messing around with the new brush. Once I played around a little, I started thinking about the kinds of things I usually end up pinning to my "Inspiration/Mood Board Images" board on Pinterest. A lot of times I just pin things to this board because I like their colors. So, that's what today's images are, really. They're just colors, but I kind of like some of them.

So, Enjoy! Perhaps all these images are overkill, but I usually only look at the pictures in blogs anyway. (guilty).


















Now that I've shown you all of these images, I have to ask: Am I the only one who loves the song in this commercial? I find it really charming, somehow. Ok, Happy Friday!

Popular Posts