Obsession Confession: Goat Cheese



 It won't be hard for you to imagine that my current obsession is goat cheese since I wrote about it only last week. 

Today I'm just going to paste links to some recipes with goat cheese I think look good. Covid has  me feeling rather uninspired.


1. Goat Cheese, Blueberry, & Herbs de Provence Scones from Tea Time Magazine

          I love a scone, but sometimes they can be dry. I wonder if the goat cheese will remedy that or if they really need jam or clotted cream. In case you need some clotted cream, here's a recipe.


2. Goat Cheese, Spinach, & Sun-Dried Tomato Quiche from Sally's Baking Addiction

          It's hard to beat a quiche...except I usually end up wanting to eat the whole thing, not just a slice. Sun-Dried tomatoes are underrated, but I think roasted red peppers are overrated. 


3. Apple, Goat Cheese, & Prosciutto Flatbread Pizza from The Food Joy

          I like all of these ingredients, and the recipe also includes honey. Sounds like a really excellent sweet and savory combo.


4. Mushroom Pasta with Goat Cheese from A Couple Cooks

          I love mushrooms, and I love goat cheese. But I can imagine this would be a really earth dish if you forget the lemon juice. So...don't forget the lemon juice!


5. Warm Goat Cheese Salad from Green Healthy Eating

          This salad sounds really good. Any warm salad, really, sounds good. It does call for some ingredients you might not have just hanging around - namely hemp seeds and sesame oil, but I think those are fairly widely available. 


6. Summer Peach Salad from Ambitious Kitchen

          The colors in this salad just make it look really fabulously delicious. Plus, I feel like when you add fruit to a salad (other than tomatoes), it goes from "just a salad" to something really exciting. 


All right! That's all I've got for you today. I hope you're inspired to eat some goat cheese!


Popular Posts