Monday Shopping: New Stuff from The Spinster Store on Etsy

Yes, yes. I'm promoting my own Etsy store today, but if I didn't use my own blog for it every now and then, I mean...I suppose I'd be missing an opportunity. Right? Right. Well, at least I think so.

In the past week or so I've spent a little time adding a few new things like the animals pictured here, some new Bangles,  and a Fashion Illustration that might look a little familiar to you. I must admit that adding things to the store is starting to be a little bit addictive. So...I may need to reign it in a little pretty soon here. For now, though, my life outside of work is a crafting bonanza! Hooray!

So, if you're not quite ready to start working this monday morning, feel free to check out The Spinster Store on Etsy! If you don't want to do that, I think maybe coffee is your second best option. Honestly, though, you could do look at The Spinster Store while you drink your coffee. Ok...I promise tomorrow will not be about my Etsy store. So...Happy Monday!

Popular Posts