Photoshoppery by request: Ruth Bader Ginsburg

ruth-bader-ginsburg-pineapple-hat
Today's post comes to you courtesy of a request I received on The Spinsterhood Diaries Facebook page this week. One of you excellent readers suggest I photoshop none other than Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Once I started googling photos, I knew this was one of the best ideas ever. So, please enjoy.


This is Ruth Bader Ginsburg Barbie. She's not exactly wearing a Judge's robe, but Black and White will have to do. 


Ruth Bader Ginsburg the showgirl. 


Ruth Bader Ginsburg the Figure Skater.


Many of you probably don't know this, but ol' Ruthie had a brief stint on QVC.


Ginsburg wasn't always so keen on deliberation.


Now, though, she is judging all the time. 

I hope this photoshoppery has gotten your weekend off to a great start! If not, Ginsburg is going to judge you. Hard. 

Popular Posts