Printables: Compliment Cards



So, after yesterday's photoshop extravaganza, I thought we should switch over to a little Illustrator. Today I've got some downloadable and printable little notes for you. You could use them as Valentines for your very best friends, or you could just print a bunch of them and hoard them until someone you know needs a little pick-me-up. You be the judge! There are four in today's batch. The first, as you've already seen, says "your hair is like a shampoo commercial." I mean, I must say this is one of the best hair compliments I ever give or receive. It needed to be immortalized in this printable.



My friend Joey introduced me to this idea. We all know some men have trophy wives. However, Joey introduced me to the idea that some people have friends that they particularly maintain just because their friendship is a point of pride. This may seem like a strange compliment, but essentially it just means "I think you're cool, and I'm pretty sure other people do, too."



This one, in particular, could be a valentine for someone from whom you'd like to receive a phone call. For me, that's virtually no one. I hate talking on the phone. I do, however, quite enjoy the idea of a telephone as a print motif, so I made this background print and then used it to wrap Alex's Birthday gift. 



I mean, who doesn't want to be complimented on their outfits? This one is particularly good for working in a fashion office. I have a feeling, though, there's a best dressed friend in every group.

I hope you found something you liked in today's batch of printables. As we get closer to Valentine's Day, I'll post some more!



Popular Posts