#FAFATL 5 of 2015 (and some links)

It's Friday, Friday, and for me that means free art! I've only got two today because Miranda has been keeping me on my toes. As always, if you want to play along with the free art friday scavenger hunt, you can check out my Instagram to see where I post mine. You can also click on the #FAFATL, #FreeArtFriday, and #FreeArtsMovement hashtags on Instagram and Twitter to see what else is being posted throughout the day!

Now for some links to make this visit worth your while. These are a few things I've pinned on my Pinterest this week:

1. I had no idea West Elm has a blog with lots of home decor before and afters. I love this.

2. This DIY Origami Wall Art reminded me of my friend Sara. Plus, it's pretty good looking and could add a little dimension to an otherwise flat wall.

3. Pro-Femenist, Pro-Cats. That pretty much sums it up, I guess.

4. Please look at these precious photos of a dog in sunglasses. I wish I looked as good as this dog in my sunglasses.

5. I posted this Cat Lady Sweatshirt on Zazzle because I'm obsessed.

6. I would like this blanket in the form of a rug. Thank you very much.

7. I don't have stairs in my apartment, but if I did, I'd want one of these slides.

8. This sketch from last week's SNL made me laugh so hard. I posted it on The Spinsterhood Diaries' Facebook page, but I think it's possible I'm the only one who laughed as hard as I did at this sketch.

9. I know it's cold outside, but this print makes me ready for summer. You can order it in so many different ways...from a mug to a pillow to a duvet cover. I love it.

10. Kate Spade Saturday has partnered with New Balance to make some pretty fun sneakers. I love them all. One of each, please.

Happy Friday, and if you're in the Atlanta area, happy hunting (for art)!

Popular Posts