Thursday Fun: Food Maze

More than a few of my friends lately have attributed some excellent weight loss to stress. I'd love to have that problem. Unfortunately, as a spinster, I subside mainly on a diet of feelings. Let me make that more clear: I am chunky because I eat my feelings. But ah...whaddaya gonna do?

Yesterday I successfully survived the day without the can of soda I so desperately wanted. Instead, I chose the much healthier option of about fifteen dove milk chocolate squares and seven cherry Jolly Ranchers. Don't worry, though, I still ate all three meals plus a little nibble of my puppy.

Today's image is essentially how I felt yesterday. I wanted to eat everything. No, nothing in particular went wrong. I just...wanted to eat everything. What's new, right?

So, in honor of the spinsterly desire to devour everything in my path, I've decided to make this a little more fun than becoming Gilbert Grape's mother. If you're not quite ready to start working yet today, print out this food maze, and try to solve it! Good luck!

Popular Posts