More Photoshoppery: Harry Styles

harry-styles-with-a-snake, harry-styles-with-snake, harry-styles-and-snake

As promised (whether you like it or not) I'm back today with more ridiculous photoshoppery. Today's victim is Harry Styles. I saw him perform on TV a month or so ago, and I have to admit...I a not immune to his charms. Now, the suspicions that Taylor Swift's most recent album is all about Mr. Styles makes me even more interested in his life. So, I'm going to pollute the internet with some more imagery, starting with this first one of him and his pet snake.



Next we have this rare photo of Harry Styles and a...friend(?)...in their halloween costumes. They went as telephones (I think).



Now we have a historic photo of Mr. Styles when he was in grade school. I like his hair much better now.



This is another hair look for Harry. The faux bald thing wasn't working for him. I assume he is no longer wearing that sweater out either.



Lastly, we have Harry Style's classic glamour shot. My fingers are crossed than when he sees this (because of course he will), He will print me a copy, sign it, and send it back to me. Fingers Crossed.

Tomorrow is Free Art Friday! Hooray for that!


Popular Posts