#FAFATL 3 of 2015 and some Links

Hooray for Friday, and hooray for free art! Today I've got two little cat canvas magnets that I'll be posting around Atlanta. As always, you cal follow along with the posting today through my Instagram. One of these days I'll make some magnets of the little baby Miranda (my dog), but I feel like I need to figure out the best rendering of her precious little face first.

In other, completely unrelated news, The New Yorker has posted an article saying what everyone who works in an open office plan already knows: open office plans stink. I googled further, and it seems a lot more people are realizing this as well. Thank goodness.

Also, if you need a little giggle, please see this video the Huffington Post put out of dogs sitting on cats. 

Lastly, check out this insane video of a guy making so much pottery so quickly.

Ok, happy Friday!

Popular Posts