#SoProud: I Finished My Needlepoint Project

state-of-south-carolina-needlepoint
You guys. Remember "Next Level Spinstering: Needlework?" I made that post in August, and last night I finished the project I was working on in the gif. Of course, I haven't been working on it nonstop. I had to go to work and stuff. But still. I'm so excited.

When I started making this, I thought maybe I'd make one of New York, one of South Carolina, and one of Georgia, but now I think I may need to hang up my spurs on these large scale projects for a while. Miranda was not pleased with all my needlework.

Since this post is only to notify you that my project is finished, I think I'll give you some links, too, just to sweeten the deal.

1. Emergency Compliment.
          Have you heard of this? If you haven't, and you're reading this blog because you're a spinster, I think you need to visit the above link immediately. If you like any of the compliments you receive enough, you can visit their store on Society Six and order the compliment as a piece of framed artwork. You know, just in case you need a little pick-me-up.

2. Deerdana
          I was looking at a post about Tavi Gevinson's Closet today on The Coveteur, and they suggested DeerDana Tees as a comparable wardrobe piece. They're quirky and fun. Cool. Also, check out the Closets on The Coveteur. Very cool.

3. Skillet Cookies
          Can someone make this and bring it to my office today? I need a midweek treat. Also, I checked out a bunch of posts on A Beautiful Mess this week, and I am a fan.

4. Helen Green
          I ran across this Tumblr last week, and I love it. Can she do a portrait of Miranda and me?

5. Which Celebrity Home Would You Live In?
          I took this quiz, and I got Whitney Port. I'm honored. I wish I was Whitney Port. Which celebrity's house would be yours?

I hope you enjoyed this midweek of linked diversions!

Popular Posts