Photoshoppery: Michelle Dockery

It's Tuesday, and that's not really anything special. If you're a spinster, it means all you want to do is eat pizza and go back to bed. Alas, you must go to work. To soften the blow, I've made some photoshoppery just for giggles. I did some catch-up and watched this week's episode of Downton Abbey yesterday, and I thought it was only fitting that I photoshop Michelle Dockery, probably better known to you as Lady Mary.

Our first image here is when she was on Maury. She then went by Arica, and as you can see, she found a tooth in her house that Michael couldn't explain.



Next we have this vintage photo from when she was much smaller. She wasn't younger, just smaller.



Did you know that Ms. Dockery is a triplet? Well, now you do. Which one do you think she is?



This was when she was really into Metallics. She even dyed her hair a copper color.



Lastly we have this image from when Michelle Dockery was a child bride.

I hope you've all had a chuckle from at least one of these images. My personal favorite is the one from Maury.

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Popular Posts