Lazy Saturday Links

Last night was one of the first Friday nights in a while where I was home with no plans. As you can imagine, it was glorious. It was even pouring rain, which always enhances relaxation. I think Miranda's face says it all. She took perhaps five naps. Because we spent the night doing pretty much nothing, I thought I'd share some links today of some cool things I saw around the internet this week. Enjoy!

1. The Jealous Curator introduced me to Geoffrey Johnson's paintings, and I want them all.

2. While looking for a place to order custom di-cut magnets, I found these Jackie Kennedy Dress-Up Magnets from Fridge Door. Pretty cool, right?

3. Nike has got some seriously cool Women's Shoes right about now.

4. Over Christmas I ran into fellow SHS "Most Unique" nominee, Patrick Beardsley, and he gave me a copy of his band Death of Paris's latest album, Gossip. There are only six songs, but I've been listening to it pretty much on repeat when I haven't been listening to NPR. I'm impressed. Only their South Carolina dates are posted on the "tour" section of their website, but I hear they'll be coming to Atlanta soon. Of course I'll be there.

5. Design Is Mine posted their favorite pinned images of 2014, and they're worth a repin.

6. Prepare yourself to be very hungry after looking at this pictorial from The Selby.

7. Color Collective is always inspiring. I liked the color story on the 29th.

8. Last week's episode of This American Life was incredible.

9. If you've been listening to Serial, you'll really appreciate the version they did on SNL a couple weeks ago. Brilliant.


10. This travel journal on Rookie made me want to make sketches more often when I travel.

Enjoy your first Saturday of 2015!


Popular Posts