Spinster Shopping: Food Fashion

Since I'm a spinster, and I don't have kids, a husband, a boyfriend, or even a pet, I have a little extra space in my brain to think about...other things. What other things am I thinking about? Well, mostly snacks. When I'm not thinking about snacks, I'm probably thinking about breakfast, lunch, dinner, or kittens. You know, spinster stuff.

I'm guessing I'm not alone in my love of crunching and munching. As such, I've put together a collage today for all of us who like to eat. This way, we can really show our snacking pride.

1. So Much Yes Sneaker: $49.99, Modcloth

2. Fries before Guys by Crave Outfitters: $22, Society6

3. Pizza Boxy Graphic Tee: $10, Aeropostale

4. Hello Tokyo Bento Box Pouch by Kate Spade: $98, ShopBop

5. Mr. Gugu and Miss Go Hamburger Top: $47.61, Asos

6. Brushed Icon Long Sleeve: $26.59, Delia*s

7. Linguine Lover Tote: $19.99, Modcloth

8. LC Lauren Conrad Embellished Crop Sweater: $39.99, Kohl's

9. Pancakes & Milkshakes Sweatshirt: $24.90, Uniqlo

10. Sincerely Jules Circle of Life Tank: $35, Revolve

11. Ice Cream Selection by Cardboard Cities: $22  Society 6

12. Wakey Wakey tee by Wilfox: $68, Bloomingdales

I love them all, but I have to admit that 2,9, and 10 are my favorites! Happy Wednesday, and happy shopping!

Popular Posts