On the twelfth day of Christmas...

"On the twelfth day of Christmas, the spinster gave to me twelve drummers drumming, eleven pipers piping, ten lords-a-leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids-a-milking, seven swans-a-swimming, six geese-a-laying, fiiiive golden rings, four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a portrait of a pear and me!"

Merry Christmas to you all!

Aren't you glad gifs are silent? I tried to make my drummers so that they were making some sort of interesting beat instead of something that just looked like the visual version of "bam, bam, bam, bam." Whether or not that is evident when you watch this gif, I still can't decide.

In any case, I sincerely hope that no one actually received twelve drummers drumming this Christmas. The sheer cacophony of that gift seems like it would make the recipient's brain and eardrums explode.

So, here's wishing you a Merry Christmas, if you celebrate Christmas, and a Happy Holiday if you don't! Enjoy!

Popular Posts