On the Ninth Day of Christmas...

"On the ninth day of christmas, the spinster gave to me nine ladies dancing, eight maids-a-milking, seven swans-a-swimming, six geese-a-laying, fiiiiive golden rings, four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, and a portrait of a pear and me."

Ok, so today's gif is a little something different. I hope it doesn't throw you into a seizure. I find the best way to look at it is one character at a time, so that's what we'll do.

The barbie isn't necessarily a really skilled dancer, but at least she counts as a lady. She's throwing down some pretty sweet moves in front of a Target pillow case, and she's looking' good.

The dancing kitty is a little gift from my mom from blabla dolls. So, technically, she's not a lady, but I thought she was fairly appropriate since she is a pretty good dancer. And also, I like cats.

The dancing paper cutout lady is an image from style.com circa 2010. She is a lady, and though her legs don't really move, I think she sort of looks like she's dancing.

The Golden Giraffe is not, in the strictest sense, a lady, but I do like her, and I think she looks like she's dancing. Also, she was a DIY project. I spray painted a plastic giraffe from Wal Mart, and ta da! I had a golden giraffe for my home.

Dancing Mary is one of the characters from a Nativity Scene my mom's good friend Ann gave me, and I think she actually fits all the criteria. She looks like she's dancing, and she is a lady. it was very helpful that her feet and legs actually do bend and move.

This T-Rex is called a lady on the sole fact that she's fuchsia. Also, I like that she's 3-dimensional, so it's easier to make her look like she's dancing.

The Yellow Bust is a lady, although I admit she's not a whole lady. I like her, though, and I think she looks like she's sort of half twirling.

The lady in the bandage dress is yet another runway image from style.com circa 2010. She sort of looks like she's dancing, but really, she looks more like she's warbling down the runway.

Lastly, we have the Jonathan Adler candle holder. She's a clumsy dancer. Also, on the other side of her is the face of a man, but pretend I didn't tell you that. For our purposes here today, she is a lady.

Stay tuned tomorrow for another Christmas Gif!

Popular Posts