Gift Guide: Spot On!

Everyone I know has someone on their gift list who loves the animal prints. Even when they aren't in style, these ladies (or maybe men), are always on the prowl for some leopard, zebra, or cheeta. This year, though, I've been seeing the resurgence of Leopard in all the fashion blogs. Lucky for your wild friend or loved one!

Today's gift guide is a collection of some delicious leopard finds, from $6 to $315. With this range, there's sure to be something in your budget!

1. Myth and Kiss Leopard Lace Infinite Scarf: Nordstrom, $52
          I find that the best way to spice up my normally monochromatic outfits is to add a fun scarf. For your Leopard lover, this is just the one!

2. Merona Leopard Print Skinny Belt: Target, $14.99
          I think this is the perfect way to finish off a little black dress or even a brightly-colored one. Also, perfect with some jeans and a sweater. And at $14.99, the price is right.

3. Betsey Johnson Leopard Pattern Hinged Bangle: Nordstrom, $40
          It's neutral, it's got a little shine, and it's got that leopard print. Excellent!

4. Animal Print Calf Hair Tote: Gap, 169.99
          C'est chic! It's a leopard tote to carry all your little leopard-printed things!

5. Martina Leopard Pumps: Nine West, $49.99
          These would be a great neutral non-neutral for your leopard lady's closet. Worn with Jeans, they dress up an outfit. worn with a dress, they make it more fun!

6. Emi-Jay Leopard Hair Ties: Nordstrom, $6.50
          Loved by yogis all around, these leopard hair ties are adjustable, so when they stretch out, they can be retied and made tighter.

7. Leopard Toothbrush: Almanders Alley, $6.50
          A Leopard Printed Toothbrush! The best way to express your leopard love while you're getting ready for bed or getting dressed for work!

8. Stokton Smoking Flats: Bloomingdale's, $315
          Ok, so these aren't quite in most people's gifting price range, but how cool are they!? Studded leopard smoking slippers. Very cool, if you ask me.

9. Leopard iPhone case: Society6, $35
          My iPhone is the accessory I carry most often. As such, if I wanted to really display my leopard love, I would make sure it was all up in my iPhone. Change your background, and change your case. Leopard everywhere.

10. K. Bell Metallic Leopard Socks: Karma Loop, $6
          After all my other gift guides, I don't suppose I need to explain why I have socks on this list. I just like socks. These are metallic and leopard.

11. Timex Leopard Watch: Timex, $50
          This is just a little hit of leopard, but I think it's fun. It's sort of a more subtle way to sport the leopard loving.

Happy Shopping! We're getting closer!


Popular Posts