It's Cyber Monday, and I Got Crazy on Zazzle

Hooray for Cyber Monday! I know that none of you are going to be actually doing work today. It's ok. It's expected at this point. We all love the internet.

Over Thanksgiving, I may or may not have taken a few too many pictures of Miranda, my sweet new puppy, and so I thought it was only appropriate that today we celebrate how crazy I got on Zazzle last night. Today, in honor of Cyber Monday, they're having some excellent deals. You can get up to 65% off if you use this code: ZAZCYBER2014

Now, to illustrate the discount breakdowns, I've chosen one team from each list to make into a Spinsterhood Diaries-themed product. Of course, you don't need to purchase anything from the Zazzle Spinster Store; You can design your own!

Ok, now let's get moving!


65% Off of Wrapped Canvas, Posters, Calendars, Stickers, and Business Cards. 

I've illustrated this discount with a sticker pack of Artist Cindy James of Ollie and Hooch/Whimsical Grace's Beautiful Cat, Sylvia. I also created some cool stickers of the scribble doodle I did a while back, but you can find them all in the "Office supplies" section of the Spinster Store.

I should note here that 65% off of wrapped canvases is excellent. That's a steal. You can give your friends and family art for their walls that they don't even have to bother framing.

Additionally, Calendars are always a  home run gift for grandparents. The more photos they can display of grandchildren the better!


50% Off of Cards, Ornaments, Wrapping Paper, Ribbons, and Table Cloths

If you haven't already ordered your family's picture Christmas cards, perhaps today is the day to get that taken care of! At 50% off, perhaps you can send some to people who weren't even originally on your list.

I've decided to show this deal with some really cool Spinsterhood Diaries wrapping paper. I used the Ballet flats design because I thought it'd be great for any occasion. Perhaps it's not necessarily for men, but that's why I also created a wrapping paper with glasses on it!

It's important to note here that the wrapping paper from Zazzle comes in a variety of widths, so make sure you order the one you're looking for!


40% Off of Mugs, Pillows, Stockings, Plates, and Cookies

I'm reposting the Miranda cookie here because I love it to much. This will be the closest I ever get to making good on all my threats to gobble her up. I couldn't post this item for sale on the Zazzle Spinster store, but I assume you'd want a cookie of your own pet, baby, toddler, or annoying coworker, and not my baby Miranda.

Of course mugs are always a good option, and I like that Zazzle now has actual ceramic (not melamine, though they also have that) plates available. Pretty darn cool if you ask me.



30% Off of Shirts, Bags, Wallets, Luggage Tags, Toys&Games, Cases, and Watches

There's nothing better than a t shirt with someone's face on it. It's been done, but has it been done with your face? How about your pet's face? What about your face on a tote, wallet, iPhone case, or Watch? Yeah. I didn't think so. You might want to look into that.

To illustrate this discount, though, I chose the watch. I actually think this is really cute. I couldn't, for some reason, get this to post for sale to the Zazzle Spinster Store, but I love it. The frame of the face is clear as is the wrist strap, but the face is all pink and orange and lovely. People may be using their phones instead of watches now, but even so, this would make a fun bracelet.

If you're not seeing what you were planning on ordering on this list, Zazzle has you covered there, too, with 20% off of all orders. As always, there's free shipping with the Zazzle Black member ship which, of course, I have. When you are as obsessed with custom printing as I am, it pretty much pays for itself.

Ok. Tomorrow we shall continue with the gift guides. Feel free to leave a comment on The Spinsterhood Diaries Facebook page if there's a category or recipient I've missed. I'll do my best to come up with a few ideas!

Happy shopping and/or creating! and Happy Cyber Monday!

Popular Posts