Ten Helpings Heaping

On the tenth day of Christmas, the Spinster gave to me....ten helpings heaping, nine ladies prancing, eight felons bilking, seven trees-a-trimming, six girls-a-lazing, fiiiiiive chicken wings, four famous nerds, three french men, two chubby pugs, and a puppy playing with feet!

So perhaps you wouldn't want all of these things in your stocking, but I'm thinking you'd probably eat them. I hope, though, you wouldn't eat them all at once. In today's gif, we have a slice of pizza, a cheese burger, two chocolate chip cookies, one croissant, one piece of cake, one piece of cherry pie, a cupcake, a doughnut, and a scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream with whipped cream and a cherry on top. I think all these items are delicious. However, I don't think any of them need to be wrapped in a box with wrapping paper. Could you imagine opening a package and realizing it was a cheeseburger or a slice of pizza? I mean, it would be delicious, but also...sort of weird. If someone wants to bring me a box of cookies, cupcakes, or doughnuts, though, I'm not going to turn up my nose. Just saying.

Check back tomorrow (Christmas Eve!!!) for the eleventh day of Christmas!

Popular Posts