Post Christmas - See You Soon!

ice-skating-christmas-ornament
Well, I hope those of you who celebrated Christmas yesterday had a glorious day. I know I did. I ate too much, and I got more gifts than I had any right to receive. Miranda got some treats and surprises, and she tinkled on one of my favorite sweaters, but other than that she was the best puppy a spinster could want.

Above, you'll see a photo of the best Christmas ornament I saw this year. I was at my grandparents' house for a delicious pizza party, when I saw these brilliantly hand crafted vintage ice skates, complete with paper clips for their blades. Add this to your DIY list for next Christmas. Supplies needed: Felt, Yarn, stitching thread, paper clips, and the tiniest bit of poly fill.

Now that all 12 Days (and thus 12 Gifs) of Christmas are gone, I am going to take a little spinsterly break between now and New Year's day. I think we probably all need some down time.

However, I shall return to you in the new year with a little reflection and a few resolutions I'm pretty sure I can keep. Hint: they'll involve chocolate.

If you all need some helpful hints for appropriate New Year's Eve party conversation, check out this post from last year. If you just want to follow along with my spinsterly adventures until I return, you can find me on Instagram!

Have a happy post-Christmas week, and I'll see you all in 2015!

Popular Posts