Four Famous Nerds

On the fourth day of Christmas, the Spinster Gave to me...four famous nerds, three french men, two chubby pugs, and a puppy playing with feet.

The original version of the fourth day of Christmas is "four Colly birds," or "four calling birds," so today I thought I'd try to fit that verse as much as possible. The first thing that came to mind? Four famous nerds. Now, in case you aren't familiar with each of these four famous nerds, I'll give you a rundown below.

On the far left, we have Michael Cera, the lovably nerdy actor who first came to fame on Arrested Development. He was most certainly a college crush of mine. His nerdiness is endearing.

Next to Mr. Cera, we have one Mr. Mark Zuckerberg. I don't think I need to tell you who he is, but just in case you're reading this from a casket that was buried before 2004, he founded Facebook.

The other white guy in the background here is Bill Gates. Again, you should probably know who this guy is, but let's hedge our bets. He founded Microsoft. Before Zuckerberg was born, he was leveraging his nerd-dom to make bank.

Last but certainly not least, we have on of my favorite nerds ever, none other than Steve Urkel of Family Matters. He's a champ. Jaleel White smashed that role like it was his job...because it was his job. Now that I'm thinking about it, I am considering entering every party I attend by just asking really loudly, "you got any cheese?"

Stay tuned tomorrow for the fifth day of Christmas. Here's a hint: It's not going to be golden rings!

Popular Posts