Gift Guide: Dog People

gift-guide-for-dog-people, gift-guide-2014, puppy-love-gift-guide
Today is, of course, Free Art Friday, but due to a special new roommate I have, I will have to post my art later tonight. Who is this roommate, you ask? Well, spinsters, prepare yourself for a shock. After a solid ten years of being a cat person, my doctor suggested I should have a puppy. So, I went to Athens to meet a little puppy named Miranda, and I just had to have her. She is so sweet and cute and frisky, and I think she is going to be an excellent new BFF...once she stops tinkling in my apartment.

While I'm not really ready to forfeit my cat person card, I will make an exception for Miranda. So, in honor of my new baby, I've made a gift guide for dog people. There are some items on here for men, some for women, and some for anyone who likes them. Links below!

1. Bloomsbury Printed Shirt: $58.80, Boden
          This is a cute way for the Dog Man to show his puppy love. Very cute, in fact.

2. Canvas Pouch: $24, Zappos
          I'm not 100% sure what this means yet, but from how sad Miranda gets when I leave her at home, I'm fairly sure she thinks I'm a lot cooler than I really am.

3. Needlepoint Dog Belt: $71.99, Ralph Lauren
          I've been working on the same needlepoint project since August, and I have to say that even though $71.99 may seem like a lot for a belt, for anything needlepoint, that is a serious bargain.

4. Knitted Cushion: about $77, Boden UK
          This is a super cute cushion to jazz up your dog's favorite place to sit: wherever humans should be sitting. This design also comes in a hot water bottle cover.

5. Pedigree Cookie Jar, Bulldog: $98, Anthropologie
          Keep your human treats or your dog treats in this container!

6. Factory Bulldog Boxers: $10.50, J.Crew Factory
          Undies for men or pjs's for women.

7. Bull Dog Mug: $15.95, Fishs Eddy
          I just think this dog-shaped mug is so funny and cute. I especially like that it has little legs.

8. Business trip Bliss Top in Bulldog: $34.99, ModCloth 
          This is a subtler way to show your puppy pride. At first glance, it's just a work-appropriate top. Upon closer inspection, though, it's got little dogs all over it.

9. Peanut Butter Pups: $22, Gearharts Fine Chocolates
          Peanut butter, chocolate, and puppies. Very nice. Just don't let your dog eat it. That would be bad on a few levels, one being that it's like imaginary cannibalism.

10. Dachsund Printed Ankle Socks: $1.20, Forever 21
          I mean, you know I love socks.

Happy friday, and happy shopping!

Popular Posts