#FAFATL 8!

Free-art-friday, free-arts-movement, free-art-friday-atlanta
Spinsters, it's Friday, and as always, I couldn't be happier. It's the end of the work week, and it's getting cold outside. My feet were actually cold yesterday, and that is a huge deal. Perhaps I'll be able to retire the foot fan this season.

Of course, since it's Friday, that means it's time for #FAFATL, or Free Art Friday here in Atlanta. My magnets for today are really random. I ran out of mini canvases, so I decided to make another coaster/magnet, but it kind of floated off center. It's still cute, though, right? The painting at the top is supposed to be of little lipsticks, and the bottom is just something abstract with a little red, gold, and black. As always, if you're living in the Atlanta area, check my Instagram through the day for all my drops!

You may be happy that today you've gotten a break from all those shopping guides, but unfortunately of you (or fortunately, I hope), they'll be back tomorrow! I hope you're getting some good info out of these mini lists, or at least some ideas. If there's a type of person for whom you'd like to see a gift guide, leave a comment on this post or on The Spinsterhood Diaries' Facebook Page, and I'll see what I can do!

Check back tomorrow for more gift ideas!

Popular Posts