Gift Guide: Things I Own and Love


Sunday morning I'll post my first real gift guide of the Holiday season. I'm starting now in hopes that some of us can avoid shopping on or after Black Friday. Before I post that gift guide, though, I thought I'd start out with a little something different. Today, I've got a video for you of ten items I already own and love.

I feel like this kind of gift guide is potentially more helpful than some other kinds because I can recommend the items as tried-and-true favorites. Now, if you've been reading The Spinsterhood Diaries fairly regularly, then you've probably read about a few of the items on this list before. There are some picks, though, that I've never mentioned here!

If you want to hear me babble one and on about why I love the items on this list, then, by all means, please watch the video! My editing's still a little sketchy, and of course I'm a super amateur at making videos, but I think I'm learning. If you want to just cut to the chase, though, I'm adding all the links below!

1. Coach Nadia Moccasin. Anywhere from $79-$220. You can also get these on Ebay or 6pm.com.

2. Fujifilm Instax Mini. Anywhere from $60-$100. This is also available at Walmart, Urban Outfitters, Amazon, and lots of other fine retailers.

3. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick. $35. Available at any Chanel makeup counter.

4. NYX Studio Liquid Liner. $4.50, Available at Target, Ulta, or at most drugstores.

5. Chimes Ginger Chews: $3.75, Available in random secret places and also on Amazon.

6. J.Crew Factory Tortoise and Crystal Necklace: $34.50, J.Crew Factory Outlet.

7. Berry Bowl: This one on Etsy from Jay's Clay for $38.

8. Threshold Bead Cereal Bowl: $3.99, Target

9. Tri-Blend Short Sleeve Track Shirt: $22, American Apparel

10.6 Foot iPhone Charger: $5, Amazon

Check back tomorrow for more holiday gift guides!

Popular Posts