#FAFATL in Sumter, SC!

So, as you may have guessed, I've com home for Thanksgiving, and I've done al I can not to eat the delicious puppy known as Miranda. So far she is still alive, and we can all be thankful for that. She was indeed the cutest puppy everywhere we went yesterday. But how could she not be?

Since I'm still home for this delicious holiday, I've decided to post a few #FAFATL magnets around Sumter, SC. So, if you happen to be in the area, and if you happen to follow me on Instagram, please do play along! I'll be posting them on my Instagram throughout the day. If you care to follow along, here is how it's done:

1. Check my Instagram throughout the day to see when I've posted a new item.

2. When one is posted, follow the visual clues in the image to see where it could be. This is even more fun i you know Sumter well.

3. Go get it!

4. Once you've gotten a magnet, take a photo of it, and post it to your Instagram, using the hashtag #FAFATL and tagging me (@Jonezee85)

5. Leave a comment on the photo I posted of the piece you've just gotten, saying you claimed it!

And that's it!

I hope any Sumterrites who read this are up for a little scavenger hunt today! Good luck! (And don't worry! Gift guides will be back tomorrow.)

Popular Posts