Friday Fun: Beyonce Cat Gif and a Word Search

Friday-Cat-Gif

Hooray for Friday! In honor of this, the most excellent weekday (we're not counting weekends here...), I have made yet another ridiculous gif. This one is Cat Beyonce. She is excited it's Friday.

Now, in case you needed your Friday to be a little bit more fun, I've also put together a word search for you today. It's got some Friday-related words on there, and then some regular spinster words (you know, sofa, sweatpants, pizza...the usual.) Check out the word search below. If you click on the image, it'll enlarge, and you can print it out!


Here's hoping you're as excited about Friday as Cat Beyonce is. I, for one, am hoping that the desk peddler helps make my legs look like hers. Don't worry. I'm not holding my breath. 

Popular Posts