New in The Zazzle Spinster Store: Prints!

In my spinsterhood, there are a lot of things about me that don't necessarily align with traditional gender stereotypes. For one thing, I don't really like salads all that much. For another, my apartment is a perpetual disaster area. I once had a boyfriend tell me, "I know what it is. You don't want to do anything you don't want to do." Uh...does anyone?

But now I've already gotten off track. The thing I want to say is this: I am not overly concerned with feathering my nest. I mean, I have furniture, and dishes, but generally, since my lair is  almost always covered in a layer of unopened mail and discarded cat tee shirts, I don't think about decor that much. Lately, though, I've been trying to get better. In fact, I have recently ordered a bunch of prints of...how shall i say this without being a weirdo? No, there's no way. I'm just going to say it. I've ordered prints of my own artwork, and then I framed it. There. I said it. 

The thing is, after I got over the fact that I had just had my own art printed and framed, it definitely had its benefits. For instance, I made it exactly to the color specifications I needed for each particular room. Now, though, I've decided to share some with you!

The image you'll see above is one of two abstract pieces I had printed for my bathroom. After I had them printed, though, I realized I could post them for sale on the Zazzle Spinster Store so other people could hang them in their bathrooms...or whatever other room they wanted. The cool thing about Zazzle is that you can choose the size, paper quality, and even if you want your item framed! 

I've added a few new items to the shop, but I'll be adding more very soon! Additionally, if you have suggestions of past illustrations you'd like to see added to the Art section of the Zazzle Spinster store, leave a comment! 

And if you didn't see the link above, click here to check it out!




Popular Posts