Before You Get Out of Bed: 73 Questions With Anna Wintour

It's Saturday morning, and if you're anything like me, you're doing a little internet surfing before you get out of bed. So, today I want to make that surfing a little more multimedia.

Recently a coworker linked me to Vogue's web series 73 Questions. In each video, an unseen interviewer asks fashionable celebrities 73 rapid-fire questions, which the interviewee answers just as quickly as they are asked. Each episode is short, sweet, and a lot of fun to watch.

Yesterday, while I was watching The Today Show, I saw that the most recent episode of 73 Questions featured none other than Vogue's Anna Wintour. Needless to say, I navigated over to the website immediately, and I was not disappointed.

So, for your convenience, I've embedded the video below. Enjoy!


Popular Posts