Surprise Portrait: James Toyer

Today's surprise portrait is of Glipho team member, James Toyer. James isn't such a frequent blogger, but he keeps Gliphers updated with information on the functionality of the site when he does. You can check out his posts here.

Now there's a complete set of portraits of the Glipho staffers! What say you? Trading cards? I thought so.

I'm still working out the hair situation in my photoshop journey, and I feel like the color in this one could have been more saturated, but of course I'm still in the experimental stage.

This particular portrait was made over a 10pm spinster dinner of Haagen Dazs Chocolate Ice Cream while I watched a few episodes of The Dick Van Dyke Show. If you ask me, that's the perfect way to spend a saturday night. And if I'm honest, I'll admit I did much the same thing Sunday night as well. Sometimes, when you're a spinster, you just need to enjoy a thing like that. Plus, Sally Rogers is exactly the type of spinster I imagine I am. She has a cat, she's always marrying men before she's met them, and sometimes she makes too many jokes. Thankfully for everyone I know, though, I don't just up and start performing at every party I attend. Thank your lucky stars, all of you.

Popular Posts