Kate Spade's Saturday

One of the thing I find most useful about my job is the amount of research I have to do. Some of that is in person shopping, but the vast majority is done on a daily basis and from my computer. In addition to fashion and design blogs, I do a vast amount of online shopping to see what's out there. And this week, I found some pretty cool stuff.

No, we're not going to make this about all the cool stuff I found. If you want to see all of that, just follow me on Pinterest (Jonezee85). However, I do want to talk about one site I loved this week: Kate Spade's Saturday. (http://www.saturday.com/)

In particular, there's one dress that I think I just must have, so I decided to illustrate it for today's post. It's half Jersey, half woven, and it comes in an exciting neon pink color or a color called Cherry Tomato. It just looks like the best summer dress. (Check it out here.)

Anyway, if you love fun, simple, cute styles, you should take a spin around the Saturday website. I love it, and I think you will, too. I know this post doesn't have anything to do with spinsterhood, but...there is a sketch. So...happy Sunday!

Popular Posts