The Pop Tart Tower

So, when my mom was in town she noticed my fridge was a bit less cold than maybe it should have been. I didn't think much of it until I made a pitcher of sweet tea, and the next morning it wasn't ice cold when I went to have some at breakfast. Not a good sign.

So, I've called my landlady, and a new fridge is on its way to me, but until it comes, I can't have any refrigerated items. What's a spinster to do? I can't even get a lot of takeout because I'd just have to throw the leftovers away.

Well, it was 8pm on a sunday night, and I hadn't eaten dinner. So, of course, I decided it was time for a trip to the ol' Rite Aid where I buy all of my real necessities. I was fairly sure I was going to buy some peanut butter M&Ms, but when I got there, I suddenly needed some store brand chocolate chip cookies in the worst way possible. So I got those.

But then, I realized I'd just watched Jeff Who Lives at Home, and in one of the last scenes, he's eating a Pop tart. I needed some Pop tarts. But I couldn't decide which kind I should buy, so I just bought all three. And the cookies. And some Andes Mints for good measure. Really, it'll be a miracle if I don't have diabetes by the end of the week.

Popular Posts