Morning Chocolate

Liz Lemon eats night cheese, and so do I. However, on a monday morning, sometimes it's really important to eat yourself some morning chocolate. It can be the best way to kick start your week.

Make sure you keep some chocolate by your bed, so you can just sit up and eat it as soon as you wake up. Get some caffein, too. I won't judge you if it's diet coke or cheery coke or sweet tea instead of coffee or hot tea. Sometimes I have a regular coke in the morning when I get to work. And a lot of times I have some sweet tea.

Once you've eaten your morning chocolate in bed, you should go ahead and go to work. If you haven't got your chocolate stock in your desk already, pick up some of that on the way. Most of the time I like Dove milk chocolate, but sometimes I need Andes mints or Reese's pieces or Snickers Peanut Butter. I'll let you decide what's best for you.
Then, once you're at your desk, staring down the barrel of yet another week, turning on your computer, and checking those emails, just eat some more chocolate. It'll make you feel better.

Popular Posts