Room Makeover

I think my mom should have her own room makeover tv show. While I was at work on Thursday and Friday, she completely cleaned and re-organized my apartment, and it is glorious. I feel so much better now. But I'm still waiting for the hypnotist to return my phone call.

Here you'll find a photo of the sitting room half of my kitchen/living room room, if that makes sense. It's a new York Apartment. So, you know. The layout's a little wierd.

We actually ended up rearranging it a  little more after I took this photo, but this gives you an idea. I think it looks so much better. My mom and I made a little trip to the West Elm on West 63rd street friday night, and I go that awesome rug as well as the pillows on the sofa.  I also got some spring/summer bedding since we all know that's where I spend most of my time, and my apartment tends to get really warm. Or maybe it's just my spinsterly feet that seem to be a good ten degrees hotter than the rest of my body at all times. What is that about?

Anyway, my mom and I had a great time, and she got so much work done, and I am so thankful. If any of you work for HGTV, I think I have a lady for you!

Popular Posts