It's the weekend!

This past week at work, I had what I like to call a "meetings week." Basically, this is just a week full of meetings where I always have to be ready to go into another meeting. And the meetings last, like, five hundred hours each. So, I'm pretty excited it's the weekend. Additionally, it's finally getting warm here in the city, and that's pretty amazing, too.

In celebration, today's post is really just a drawing of how I feel about all of this. The phrase that keeps running through my mind is the first line from Madonna's "Like a Virgin." I can't stop thinking, "I made it through the wilderness. Somehow I made it through." Because, really, this weekend marks the end of what seemed like 40 years of wandering in the wilderness, only to find the promised land of springtime and watching Netflix.

So, as you can see, I am one happy spinster.

Popular Posts