Spinster Shopping: Some Cats


After yesterday's post, I thought we might want to lighten the mood a little. I thought shopping was just the thing! And, what better thing to shop for on a Spinster blog than some cat lady things. Of course in the past I've had several cat-themed shopping guides, but each season new things come out, and so perhaps there will never be an end to how many cat collages I can make.

So, cat ladies, eat your hearts out! I've got a list of links below just for you!

          I really think this dress is cute, and if I didn't have such a strange hip-to-bust ratio, I'd be tempted to order it online. For $32.93, it seems like a bargain.

          This is a must for any cat lady's coffee table or bookshelf.

          I can see wanting to wear this one more than once a week. It's comfy, and it has cats. It's pretty much a win-win.

4. Kitty Cat Towel: $19.95, Amazon
          This town is only 60" long, so I recommend this for people who are five feet or shorter. Well, unless you never actually lay down on your towels. Still, the idea of a kitten beach towel is pretty amazing.

          In case you want a dressier top with cats on it. Dress it up or dress it down. 

          This is for those girls who are really into quirking it up. Maybe even wear this as a costume?

          These are the kind of playing cards you have at a spinster bridge night. By the way, I'd still like to learn how to play bridge if anyone's willing to teach me.

          I meannn...this is the prefect birthday crown for a spinster. It's a tiara with cat ears. Tell yourself you're buying it for your birthday, but then just wear it every day around your apartment.

          Tell your neighbors and any visitors you have how much you love cats with this excellent doormat. 

          Keep cool while showing your kitty pride.

          This isn't quite a summer top, but I thought it was necessary to show you. It looks like a cape in the photo, but if you click through to the web page, it's actually a long-sleeved A-line top with a collar and a cat face. Buy this now and keep it for Back-To-School. Especially if you're a teacher.

          It's always nice to find new ways to infuse cat pride into your work routine. These highlighters are perfect!

Happy Tuesday, and happy shopping!

Popular Posts