Photoshoppery: Zayn Malik

zayn-malik-2015, zayn-malik-photoshop, zayn-malik-hair, zayn-malik-sexy
A couple of days ago, I got a comment on my post about Harry Styles asking if I could photoshop the rest of One Direction. Of course, I had to oblige.

Many of you may know that Zayn Malik has recently left One Direction to start a solo career. No one can begrudge him that. I can only hope he doesn't crash and burn and instead graduates gracefully like Justin Timberlake or Beyonce.

Tomorrow is Free Art Friday, so Saturday will mark the beginning of the remaining three One Directioners. Hold on to your hats, spinsters. I think you're going to like what you see.

My first image above was clearly photoshopped before I even got it. However, with this jewelry and that beautiful sheer-and-beading combo, I couldn't resist. I think Zayn looks smashing.


This next image is off in so too many ways to count. Firstly, my photoshoppery here is not at all believable. Just squint your eyes, and it'll look more realistic. Or maybe just shut your eyes all together. You may not need to see what little clothing he has on.


Next we have Zayn here in his most fetching hat. I think it quite suits him. Look at home he models it with that smolder in his eye. 


Last but obviously not least, we've got Zayn's traditional glamour shot. He decided to go with a more straightforward facial pose here while the rest of his body turned away. Interesting choice, Mr. Malik. Interesting choice.

Don't forget to check back on Saturday for more fun and Photohsoppery!



Popular Posts