Photoshoppery: Matt McGorry

matt-mcgorry-headshot, matt-mcgorry-oitnb
Spinsters, I think it's fair to say I'm going through a serious photoshoppery obsession right now. If you aren't enjoying it, I am so sorry. I promise to wrap it up soon. I will have to go cold turkey.

Today's victim is one Matt McGorry. If you watch Orange Is The New Black, you recognize him. The next sentence will contain a spoiler if you haven't finished the new season, so stop reading now if you don't want to know, and just look at the pictures. One of the things I am dying to know about this last season is if McGorry's character is gone forever. That seemed awfully abrupt and without too much explanation. I hope he's back for the next season, but I have no idea what to expect.

***Spoiler Over***

As you can see in the above photo, McGorry had to clean up his haircut significantly for his OITNB role. However, I can't say he's not pulling it off...

matt-mcgorry-2015, matt-mcgorry-oitnb

Here is one of the newest additions to McGorry's portfolio of headshot. He's trying to say here that he's willing to cash in on how hot being trans is right now. He's up for the challenge, and he is fierce.

matt-mcgorry-queen, matt-mcgorry-costume, matt-mcgorry-2015, matt-mcgorry-oitnb

He also wants you to know he can be pretty regal. And he can have really smooth, pale skin. 

matt-mcgorry-brony, bronies, bronycon, what-is-a-brony, matt-mcgorry-hot, matt-mcgorry-2015, matt-mcgorry-oitnb

Lastly, here's a snapshot of McGorry at last year's Bronycon. You didn't see that coming, did you?

Well, I Hope you've enjoyed this little trip through McGorry's life. I hope to see more of him during the next season of OITNB.



Popular Posts