#FAFATL: June 19, 2015


Yippee for Friday! If you've been enjoying the Photoshoppery, don't worry! I've got a few more up my sleeve. If you are already sick of it, then here's a little breather for you. I'll also have another breather for you tomorrow. Then...more photoshop! 

Today, as you know, is Free Art Friday (#FAFATL), and above you'll see my three magnets for today. The top two have some delicious glitter action, and the bottom one is just a lovely pastel pistachio green. 

As always, if you're living in the Atlanta Area, you can follow me on Instagram @Jonezee85 to see where I'm posting these babies around town. I usually try to do one in the morning, one around lunch, and then one maybe a little closer to dinner time. If you happen to find one of my little magnets (as far as I know, there are still two lurking around the city from last week), then don't forget to comment on the Instagram post that it's been claimed! 

Happy Friday, and Happy Hunting!

Popular Posts