Photoshoppery: Kylie Jenner

Ok, I ate to say this, but I really think Kylie Jenner looks really lovely with her lip fillers. I probably wouldnt' have gone quite so big, but I'm certainly not mad at them. They make her look like she fits in a little bit more of the Kardashian clan. I'm not sure how good that is, but there it is.

As you can see, Kylie's been broadening her horizons. A lot of people like to do strip aerobics or pole dancing classes. Kyile's opted for somethign even more retro: Flagline workouts. Not only are they great for the upper body strength, but the costumes are really warm, so you shed a lot of excess water by sweating.

Here we have one of the promo shots from Kendall and Kylie's most recent fashion collaborations. The 90's are apparently back in a really good way, and I'm not really sure how I feel about that.


You may think this is an image of Lindsey Lohan, but you'd be wrong. This is what Kylie wore to her audition for the Lindsey Lohan Biopic. Whoever they cast - even if it's Lohan herself, I will be there. It's probably, like, a million times more dramatic than The Glass Castle


Lastly, here's a still from Jenner's upcoming music video. It's got a soundtrack completely composed and performed by Leslie Hall. I think you're going to like it. 

I hope Kylie's given you a little giggle this morning. I'm going to tweet this to her....even though he probably has someone else do her twitter account. Wait...let's all tweet it to her. Deal? Deal.

Enjoy!



Popular Posts