Photoshoppery: Kendall Jenner

kendall-jenner-model, kendall-jenner, hot, kendall-jenner-hands, kendall-jenner-manicure

Since yesterday's post was about Kylie, I didn't want Kendall Jenner to feel left out. A Professional model, Kendall's image is much more accessible. Above you'll see an image from one of the shoots she did for FloJo's nail polish brand. Really very nice.


Before becoming a model, Kendall had a lot of working out to do.

kendall-jenner-2015

She briefly tried a new hairstyle but has since gone back to a more traditional look.


The Kendall Jenner Barbie will be here before we know it. I was surprised to discover Kim Kardashian doesn't actually have her own Barbie Yet. I guess they'd have to make whole new mold for that, too. 


Lastly, here is a photo of a precious moment between Kendall and her favorite clown. Enjoy!

Note: My computer is sadly out of commission, so I am limping along with my nearly vintage macbook from when I was in fashion school. Unfortunately, until I get it back, you'll be regaled with more photoshoppery. 

Popular Posts