Gift Guide: Oh, Man!

Today is the second of my much-too-early holiday gift guides. Even though I'm a spinster, there are still  several men in my family, and I always have trouble figuring out what to get them for Christmas. While today's gift guide may not necessarily fit into their specific tastes, it's a start. I've focused mostly on fashion items and technology, but I hope to have something else before the actual holiday season arrives!

1. Cork Bifold Wallet: Vans, $18.00

2. Fleece Chukka Decon: Vans, $70.00

3. Wireless Bamboo Keyboard: West Elm, $69.00

4. Plaid Tie: American Eagle Outfitters, $17.95

5. Holga Lens iphone case: Urban Outfitters, $30.00

6. Canvas Duffle Backpack: Urban Outfitters, $49.00

7. Fuji Film Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera: Amazon, $59.95

8. Solar Powered Iphone Charger: Amazon, $19.99

9. Block Wool Sock: Happy Socks, $20.00

10. Mini Wooden Speaker: Uncommon Goods $42.00

11. Camo Van Doren Slip On: Vans, $55.00

Popular Posts