Gift Guide: Black and Gold

Everyone thinks that Christmas decorations  coming out in stores before Halloween is too soon. I can't say I disagree, but that doesn't stop me from doing a little online holiday shopping research. In fact, as a fashion designer, I'm pretty much always online shopping. It's one of the things I do for my job. However, I do get really excited when the holiday gift guides start coming out on the blogs.

So, today, even though I know it's too early for most everyone but me, I decided to share the first of my Holiday gift guides, and I hope you enjoy!

1. Sequin Chiffon Tank: Aerie, $34.95

2. Keyboard Shortcut Pencils: oneup designs, $6.00

3. Threshold Jewelry Box: Target, $29.99

4. Glitter Sneaker: Keds for Kate Spade New York, $80.00

5. oh my gold! Nail Decals: Essie $10.25

6. Gold Heart Stickers: Knotandbow, $4.00

7. 100 Years of Fashion Illustration: Amazon, $27.29

8. Woodland Park Cat/Dog Coaster Set: Kate Spade, $40.00

9. as gold as it gets nail polish: Essie $8.50

10. Sleeping Bear Bank: Urban Outfitters $18.00

Popular Posts