Enough Said

As a Seinfeld Fan, Elaine was never my favorite character. I just never...got her. The New Adventures of Old Christine was sort of funny, but not must-see TV for me. However, when I realized Julia Louis-Dreyfus had never been in a movie before Enough Said, my interest was piqued.

It took me a few weeks to actually go see the movie, but when I did, I was not disappointed. I laughed, I cried, I fell in love with Julia Louis-Dreyfus and James Gandolfini together. Julia Louis-Dreyfus is just...so good. I can't even think of a better way to describe it. I just felt for her, and I wanted to be her friend...but not because I felt sorry for her. I just thought she seemed really fun.

I'm really hoping to see more from Ms. Louis-Dreyfus in the near future. She was brilliant, and if I can't be her friend in real life, I'll just settle for seeing all her movies.

Popular Posts