Obsession Confession: UnReal

unreal, lifetime-unreal, unreal-rachel

One of the TV shows that one some awards last round is Lifetime's UnReal. Now, I know Lifetime is known for cheesily addictive made-for-tv movies, but this show...it's good. It's so good.

In case you haven't heard anything about the show, it chronicles the lives, work, and relationships of the staff, producers, and show-runners on a show called Everlasting. Everlasting is basically a fake version of The Bachelor, and I have heard tell that it's pretty realistic. After all, it was co-created by Sarah Gertrude Shapiro, who was once a producer on The Bachelor. Just saying...

So, if you need some drama in your life, I recommend UnReal. I'm having to watch it one episode at a time because I'm all caught up. BUT if you start watching the first season now, you'll have some binge time before the second season ends.

Happy Tuesday and happy binging!

Popular Posts