Spinster Food: Curate Bars


At the festival a couple weeks ago, one of the snacks they were giving out was a bunch of Curate Bars. They're each about 200 calories, but they're made with good ingredients that will keep you full. My current favorite is Berry Bliss, with berries, flax seed, chia seeds, and quinoa. It's goat a nice little crunch and the tartness of blackberries.

These are a little hard to find, though. Not every grocery store carries them. Some of the Krogers around Atlanta carry a small selection, but yesterday I found whole boxes at Target. Score!

So, if you can find them, I highly recommend Berry Bliss. If you can't find them in your local store, you're in luck! I just found them on Amazon.

All right. That's it for me. Snack away, and have a happy Wednesday!

Popular Posts