Another Print and Five Things To Check Out


So, I've been perusing the internet as usual. And today I have some more things I think you should know about. Also, here's a vintage-inspired blue rose print. I made it last week (I think). I think it could be a cute desktop background.

Ok, let's get to those links:

1. Embroidered Pet Portrait Jewelry
          Kathy Halper Designs on Etsy makes these amazing little hand-embroidered pet portraits for you to hang around your neck. I love these. They're a little pricey, but I think they're totally worth it, especially since she's doing it by hand.

2. Crossing The Street On A Rainy Day Tee
          This print by Swanderful Things on Society Six comes in many different embodiments, but I think I like the tee best.

3. Lip Balm with a flower inside
          I doubt this looks any different than any other lip balm when it's applied, but the object itself is so beautiful, I'm not sure I care. It's $14.92 on Ali Express.

4. Ramen Tee Shirt
          I love the idea of this tee shirt. I just wish the print placement was about three inches higher. If you love it, though, you can also get it as a print from Arlakay on Society Six

5. Jessica Jorgensen Art
          I can't remember how I first came across this Etsy shop, but I love her pencil sketches.

All right! that's it for me! Happy Tuesday!

Popular Posts