Another Print...And Some Dog Houses!


Ok, so I skipped a couple of days. I have been super busy for the past few days, and you shall know why soon! Today's image is a nautical scarf, and as in the last few posts, it really has nothing to do with the content of this post. So sorry.

Now for what I need to tell you about. You may already have known about this, but just in case you didn't, there are some really fancy dog houses out there. So, I just thought I should share some of them via links with you. I think yo will enjoy them.

1. Dog Trailers
          Look at these adorable airstream-like dog trailers for the puppy on the go!

2. Dog Log Cabin
          Look how adorably rustic this is. It looks like someone spent quite a bit of time on this.

3. Dog Mansions
          Some of these insane dog mansions cost more than my car. In fact...I think most of them do.

4. Custom Dog Houses
          La Petite Maison makes both custom dog houses and children's play houses. Perusing this website is a must.

5. This whole slide show of the best DIY dog houses.
          My favorite is the little chihuahua in its little Mexican dog house.

Popular Posts