Thursday Fun: Weekday Maze


It's Thursday. That means it's almost Friday. And thank goodness it isn't Monday. Right? I'm not really asking. I know I'm right.

Since it isn't quite Friday yet, I thought I'd spice up your Thursday morning with a little maze. Thankfully this won't actually determine whether you'll be able to make it all the way from Monday to Friday. You're almost there, but there could be any number of unforeseen events that could cause some kind of uproar or explosion. I'm going to stop myself right there. we are not spies, and I'm not trying to scare you. In any case, I'm probably the only one here who has any potential to explode. Nobody told me I wasn't supposed to eat dynamite.

So, if your brain is functioning even slightly more normally than mine is this morning, go ahead and print this one out. It will fit on an 8.5 x 11 page. You could be the maze master.

Popular Posts