An Old Illustration


Well, Spinsters, I'm not going to lie to you. I was out late for a work dinner last night at Lusca (which really good, by the way), and that's why today's post is "An Old Illustration." But, I still think it's a fun illustration for Spring, so I'm going to give myself a pass.

A long, long time ago, I had an interview for Isaac Mizrahi's QVC line. I put together a project especially for the interview, and this was one of the illustrations from that project. By my estimation, this interview was probably in 2009, so that should explain the popped collar, I hope. 

As I'm sure you've guessed, I didn't get the job. They were looking for an Assistant Designer, and I was looking for an Associate Designer position. Still, I don't mind doing the occasional extra project and/or interview. It keeps me fresh and practiced. 

I hope all you spinster's get a special treat today. Easter Candy is out, after all, and I think we all know that Snickers eggs are way better than regular Snickers Bars. 



Popular Posts