Spinstergram: Miranda is the Cutest.

I know, I know. I should be a cat lady, but I can't help it. I love my dog. I still love cats, too, but Miranda is pretty much the best thing that's happened to me in forever, so I am obsessed with her.

If you follow me on Instagram, you have doubtless seen this image before. I ran across it yesterday, though, while showing someone photos of her, and I just thought it was so cute I had to use it again. I feel serious cute aggression when I look at this. I want to squeeze her. It's that little loose neck skin under her chin. I have to try really hard not to pinch it and play with it. And then there's the fact that she looks so sleepy here like an old woman covered in that blanket.

I went to Binders yesterday and got two gigantic canvases on sale: one for me and one for my mom. On mine, I plan to paint a portrait of Miranda. Because she is the cutest, and I am a spinster, and she is my child. Stay tuned. I'll post a picture of it hanging above my couch when it's done!

Happy Tuesday. For more photos of Miranda and my spinsterly life, you can follow me here on Instagram.

Popular Posts