Happy Halloween and #FAFATL!

happy-halloween-gif, black-cat-gif
It just wouldn't be right for me to celebrate Halloween without a cat gif. So. Here you go! I'm glad we took care of that right off the bat.

Halloween is my favorite holiday. It has all of the things I like: costumes, candy, and cats. Add in a some carry out, and you've pretty much got the four C's of spinsterhood. What's not to like?



AND, since Halloween falls on a Free Art Friday this year, I've made some black and neon little cat magnets. They're not glow in the dark, but I think they're sort of spooky anyway. As always, if you're in the Atlanta area, be sure to check my instagram throughout the day to see where I've posted these baby kitties!

Last of all, since it is Halloween, I thought I'd share the costume I made this year. I was a mermaid for my church's trunk or treat, and I even manned the face painting table. I made this costume from a nude Merona tank top, a green maxi skirt with a wonky hem I bought on Amazon (it said it was a medium, but unless they meant medium way between a child and an adult, I'm not sure what they were talking about...), three packs of sequins, one pack of rhinestones, two large bottles of blue glitter puff paint, four bottles of tulip green glitter puff paint, one tube of E6000 glue, and several Netflix documentaries. I quite liked the results.

I probably won't wear the skirt again, but I'm quite tempted to start wearing this shell cami all over town. I mean, why not, right?

Well, happy Friday to all of you, and I hope you're having an excellent Halloween. Eat candy for breakfast. It's the breakfast of champions...er...champion spinsters.

Here's hoping you're also playing with a jack-o-lantern full of baby black kittens.

Popular Posts